I do all sorts of graphics work and I am slowly but surely transferring my work onto this page. It will take some time before I get all of it on here.

Shortcuts to various categories

Monday, December 19, 2011

Advertising

These selections are the winning drafts for work I have done for various groups and companies around the world.

This was an ad I made for a friend for her company. She messaged me on QQ asking if I would care to submit a design for an ad in an english speaking magazine. This is what I came up with from the components they gave me. The company was a manufacturing group that fabricated machines used to create metal tubing. I used one of the pictures they sent me and extended the  metal band into the foreground because I felt it needed a little 3D effect. I also cleaned up the machine of rust in photoshop as well as tweeked the tones to be more visually appealing.


This next one is a design I made when it popped into my head. As you can see it is an iMac sitting in a forest. The desktop background as you can see is the forest. I thought it would be something fun to make. Maybe one day I will send it in but for now it just sits in my portfolio as another example of my work in photoshop.

Thoughts?

More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment